Friday, September 28, 2007

Will.i.am - One More Chance

Will.i.am performed the song One More Chance on the CBS Late Show with David Letterman. The song is from his new CD title Songs About Girls released on 09-25.

This was a great musical, visual, and vocal performance!! I was captivated by the simplicity and rhythmic flow of this song. One More Chance is smooth and danceable, the lyrics are great, and it seems to cross all genres of musical influence. From the techno riff intro and remix feel, to the R&B vocal harmonies, to the Rap lyrics and enhanced vocal effects, this song has something for everyone!
Tweener kids, yupsters, grups, should all enjoy the musical flow of this song!

William was/is part of the group known as Black Eyed Peas, who created some mega hit songs including Let's Get It Started and Where is the Love (which is my personal favorite). Now, William has released a solo CD and if the other songs are anything like One More Chance, this could be a highly popular release from Will.i.am!

I loved the appearance on the Late Show! It was totally unexpected for me. I had no idea he was on the show, and then BAM! There he was... Totally enjoyable!!

IMHO: This was Great performance!! Wish I had the video to share with everyone! If I can find it, you can bet it will be posted on my web site as a featured video!

1 comment:

BobbyC said...

The Will.i.am performance is being rebroadcast tonight 10/23 on The Tonight Show with David Letterman