Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Free Apple Gift Card

This is an Exclusive and Limited Time Offer from Parallels Desktop 3.0 for Mac!




For music, video, and graphics capability, nothing beats an Apple. At least that's what Apple users tell me!

For myself, whenever I walk into a Comp-USA computer store I almost always walk over to the Apple computer section, just so I can get totally mesmerized by the big-screen apple video and music features! They truly look and sound GREAT!

But, they had limitations on running Windows programs... At least until now!

With Parallels Desktop 3.0 for Mac, you CAN run multiple operating systems without rebooting! This opens up a whole new world for Mac users to explore Windows programs, and Parallels just made an offer than can't be beat! But, there is a deadline so I am sharing it with you here!

Buy Parallels Desktop for Mac and get $20 Apple Gift Card for free!


This offer is only available at their web site, and only until November 6, 2007! If you are an Apple Mac user now may be the perfect time to check out Parallels 3.0 for Mac and get your $20 Apple Gift Card FREE!

No comments: